[Top 4] What to Do If iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo After iOS 17 Update?
Screen issues, like white and black screens, are very average for iPhone users. More recently, some users have updated iOS 17 beta on their iPhone. When the device restarts again, it keeps being stuck on the Apple logo screen. Whatever actions they take, it comes with no response.
Why is your iPhone stuck on Apple logo after iOS 17 update? How to get rid of the Apple logo screen? This post will show you a full guide on fixing the issue.
- Part 1: Why is iPhone stuck on Apple logo after iOS 17 update?
- Part 2: How to fix iOS 17 stuck on Apple logo screen?
- Part 3: Conclusion
Part 1: Why is iPhone stuck on Apple logo after iOS 17 update?
If your iPhone stuck on Apple logo after iOS 17 update, there might be something wrong with your iOS 17 profile installation. Due to the instability of the new iOS version, it may take some bugs to your iPhone, which triggers your iPhone stuck on Apple logo screen. In addition, other unknown system issues brought by unauthorized third-party applications may also be possible making it happen.
Part 2: How to fix iOS 17 stuck on Apple logo screen?
Method 1: Force restart iPhone
Force restart is an effective way to solve those screen issues on your iPhone provided by Apple. By pressing and holding certain buttons on your iPhone, you can get rid of most of the system issues, as it can give a refresh to the iOS system. Here, steps to force restart different iPhone models are summarized.
iPhone 8 and later:
- 1. Press the Volume Up button and release at once.
- 2. Press the Volume Down button and immediately release it.
- 3. Press and hold the Side button. Release them when you see the Apple logo pop up again.
iPhone 7 (Plus):
- 1. Press and hold the Volume Down and Sleep/Wake buttons simultaneously.
- 2. Release both buttons when the Apple screen appears again.
iPhone 6s and earlier:
- 1. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for a while.
- 2. Release both buttons after the Apple logo pops up.
Method 2: Use a system repair tool to get rid of Apple logo screen [No data loss]
If you are fed up with those complex steps to fix your iPhone, system repair tool is also a reliable option for fixing iOS 17 stuck on Apple logo. The professional system repair tool, like TunesKit iOS System Recovery, can help you fix the Apple logo stuck issue with only a few steps. And you can also downgrade iOS 17 to the previous version. Windows and Mac are supported.
It is a virus-free third-party tool and won't access any personal info on your device. Next, I'm gonna show you how to use this tool to get rid of the Apple logo screen.
Step 1: Connect iPhone
Ahead of everything getting started, you should use a USB cable to connect your iPhone to your computer, and pay attention to its stability throughout the whole process. Next, click on iOS System Repair. Select "Screen Stuck" on the left and click on the Start button to continue.
Step 2: Select repair mode
Select Standard Repair. It is recommended in priority for no data loss in this mode. And if it fails to fix your iPhone iOS 17 stuck on Apple logo screen, back up the data and change to other system repair mode.
Step 3: Start to repair iPhone stuck on Apple logo after iOS 17 update
On this page, you can see your iPhone's basic info, like iPhone model and iOS version. Check them. And go ahead to hit the Download button to get the firmware package. Next, it will start to verify the firmware package if everything goes properly. When it is done, go to click on the Repair button. And wait for its fixing.
Method 3: Restore iPhone via iTunes
iTunes is also an option for handling iPhone problems. It can restore your iPhone and fix most iOS system issues by connecting to your device. The following steps show you how to restore iPhone via iTunes.
Step 1: Connect iPhone to your computer. Launch iTunes.
Step 2: Once your iPhone is detected by iTunes, you can see a small iPhone icon. Click on it.
Step 3: Select Summary option. And click on Restore iPhone.
Method 4: Restore iPhone via DFU Mode
DFU Mode is a system repair mode that is set by Apple to tackle those screen issues on iPhone, like white and black screen, Apple logo screen. Its process is quite complicated, especially for iPhone 8 and later iPhone users. But you can give it a go if you tried all the methods to fix iPhone iOS 17 stuck on Apple logo screen but no dice.
Step 1: Connect iPhone to your computer. Launch the iTunes.
Step 2: According to your iPhone models, follow the appropriate steps to put your iPhone into DFU Mode.
iPhone 6 and earlier
- 1. Press the Home button and Power button for ten seconds.
- 2. Release the Power button only.
- 3. Keep pressing the Home button and release it when the screen turns black.
iPhone 7 Series
- 1. Keep pressing and holding the Power and Volume Down buttons for about 10 seconds.
- 2. Release the Power button only.
- 3. Keep holding Volume Down and release it once you see your iPhone goes black.
iPhone 8 and later
- 1. Press and release Volume Up.
- 2. Press and release Volume Down.
- 3. Hold the Power button until your iPhone goes black.
- 4. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons for about 5 seconds.
- 5. Release the Power button only. And keep pressing the Volume Down button for 10 seconds.
Step 3: Once your iPhone successfully gets into the DFU Mode, you will receive a pop-up on iTunes. Click on Restore iPhone.
Part 3: Conclusion
iPhone stuck on Apple logo after iOS 17 update may be caused by the iOS software bugs and unknown system issues. To fix them, you can force restart your iPhone, or use iTunes to restore the device. But I'm still highly recommend you to use TunesKit iOS System Recovery to fix it, as it comes with super easy steps.