DVD to FLV Converter-How to Convert DVD to FLV?
FLV is short for FLASH VIDEO. It has extremely small file size and extremely fast loading speed which makes it possible to watch video files on the network. Its appearance effectively solves the problem that the files are so large that they cannot be well used on the network.
In addition, low CPU occupancy and good video quality make it popular on the network. As a result, FLV is adopted by many new generation video sharing websites like YouTube and it is the fastest growing and most extensive video transmission format nowadays.
So if you also want to convert your favorite DVD and upload them on the website, you can also rip DVD to other formats like FLV to achieve your purpose. And you may ask, how can I convert DVD to FLV? Don't worry. Here we will provide you the best way to teach you how to do steps by steps.
Part 1. What's the Best Way to Convert DVD to FLV with Windows or Mac?
As a DVD to FLV converter, TunesKit video converter can also help you convert more than 250 video or audio formats and supports 68+ output devices. What's more, it can automatically convert your favorite video to the formats that are compatible with other Websites like YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, F4V, SWF, etc.
Key Features of TunesKit Video Converter
1. Convert DVD to the formats you want
• DVD to Web Video: YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, FLV, F4V, SWF, etc.
• DVD to Devices: iPhone (all models), iPad(all models), Apple TV, Galaxy, Huawei, Xbox 360/one, Samsung TV, LG TV, SONY TV, Panasonic TV, PSP, etc.
• DVD to HD Video: HD MP4, HD M4V, HD AVI, HD WMV, HD MKV, HD MOV, HD MPG, TS, TRP, etc.
• DVD to General Video: MP4, M4V, MKV, MOV, 4K Video, WMV, AVI, MPEG-2, MPEG-1, DivX, DV, 3GP-2, OGV, 2GP, etc.
• DVD to General Audio: MP3, M4A, AAC, AC3, OGG, CAF, AIFF, APE, FLAC, WAV, etc.
2. Additional editing tools available in TunesKit
• Merge videos into one
• Convert videos in batch
• Crop and adjust video
• Trim videos and audio
• Apply special effects on videos
Most importantly, it can help you convert DVD to FLV with high quality at 60X fast speed. Regarded as one of the best video converters in 2020, TunesKit can meet your all diverse need. So you can download it and have a try.
Part 2. How to Convert DVD to FLV Successfully?
Here are the detailed steps on ripping DVD to FLV with TunesKit.
Step 1 Launch TunesKit and Add Target DVDs
Open the TunesKit Video Converter application on the desktop after completed the installation and connect your DVD with the computer via a DVD driver. Then add your target DVDs by clicking the button in the red frame. Or you can directly drag your target DVD into the interface.
Step 2 Customize Output Settings and Format
Click 'Format'> Choose 'Encoding mode' >'Web Video' > Find 'FLV'
Note: There are 2 converting modes you can choose. High-Speed mode allows you to convert videos to any format fast and lossless. Encoding mode gives you a chance to choose any format you want like MP4, M4V, MKV, MOV, and device like iPad, iPhone, Samsung.
Step 3 Start to Convert or Rip DVDs
Make sure your DVD keep connecting with your computer and press the 'Convert' button.
You can find all of your converted videos in the third button in the red frame.
Now you may have a clearer understanding of how to convert DVD to FLV. As you can see above, the three steps are very easy to follow. And TunesKit will provide you the highest experience. So why not download it and have a try?
Key Features of TunesKit DVD Ripper:
- Rip a DVD to in any format like FLV easily
- Convert DVD or videos without quality loss
- Edit DVDs with built-in video editor
- Convert over 250+ videos and audios
- Easy of use with clear navigations
No matter what kind of video formats, TunesKit can meet your all diverse need. Now you can enjoy your high-definition DVD video on websites or other digital devices. If you still don't know how to rip DVD to FLV, you can leave your voice below and we will try our best to help you.