Best Method to Mix Amazon Music with rekordbox
Pioneer DJ's rekordbox, one of three main options in the DJ software, can work with all Pioneer DJ hardware. It offers you seamless DJ experience across multiple could-connected devices and lets you manage your music library with different devices. With rekordbox, you can also get creative with various performance features and take advantage of the distinctive visual effects.
For rich media resources, rekordbox established a strategic partnership with two streaming music platform, respectively Beatport and SoundCloud for the user to build up a good platform for getting music tracks. However, some rekordbox users prefer to use other streaming music services like Amazon Music. Here we'll talk about how to convert songs from Amazon Music to MP3 so as to mix them with rekordbox.
Part 1. Ultimate Methods to Rip MP3 from Amazon Music
Amazon Music is the first music store to sell music without digital rights management, so you can purchase your favorite songs from Amazon Music and save them in the format of MP3 files. However, those songs from Amazon Prime Music and Music Unlimited are streaming content which can only be available within the service of Amazon. If you want to apply Amazon Music to other places, you may need to remove DRM from Amazon Music using a third-party tool first. When it comes to Amazon Music Converter, there are lots of audio converters online and we do recommend Tunelf Amatune Music Converter and TunesKit Audio Capture.
Best Amazon Music Downloader – Tunelf Amatune Music Converter
Tunelf Amatune Music Converter is designed to help Amazon users download sogns from Amazon Music and convert them into six popular audio formats like MP3 and AAC. With this converter, you can access Amazon Music's library directly without installing the Amazon Music app. Also, you can save your liked songs from Amazon with lossless audio quality.
Main Features of Tunelf Amazon Music to MP3 Converter
- Download unlimited number of audios from Amazon Music
- 6 formats like MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, M4A, and M4B available
- Save streaming music with the original audio quality and ID3 tags
- Handle the audio conversion of Amazon Music at a faster speed of 5×
Best Amazon Music Recorder – TunesKit Audio Capture
TunesKit Audio Capture is a professional and powerful streaming audio recorder which can enable you not only capture audio from streaming music services but also convert streaming contents to plain audio formats. With its help, you can download songs from Amazon Music and save them to several popular audio formats.
Key Features of TunesKit Amazon Music Downloader
- Record and download unlimited number of music tracks from Amazon Music
- 6 popular audio formats like MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, M4A, and M4B available
- Preserve streaming music tracks with the original audio quality and ID3 tags
- Support the trimming, cutting, merging, and editing of the recorded audios
Part 2. How to Download MP3 from Amazon Music
Download Tunelf Amatune Music Converter on your computer and then follow the onscreen prompts to install Tunelf software. Here's how to download and convert Amazon Music to MP3 using Tunelf software. So, you are able to use Amazon Music with rekrodbox for mixing tunes.
1Configure the parameters for Amazon Music
Launch Tunelf Amatune Music Converter on your comptuer and then you will log into your Amazon account. Then you go to the key step, that is, personalize the output audio parameters. Click the menu icon and select Preferences then a pop-window will appear. In this option, you can set the audio format and select MP3 or AAC as the output audio format of Amazon Music. Besides, you can adjust the bit rate, channel, and sample rate for getting audio quality.
2Select Amazon Music to convert
When all the setting is completed, you can go back to the main interface of the converter and start browsing through your music library within the program. Then find any playlist or album you want to download and launch it. In the pop-up window, you can select the track you want to download and check out the box next to the track. Then click the Add button to add them to the conversion list.
3Start to download songs from Amazon Music
Now you can start downloading and converting Amazon Music songs to MP3 by clicking the Convert button at the bottom of the converter. Then Tunelf software will soon download your required songs and save them to the local folder from your computer. After conversion, you can click the Converted icon to view all the converted music tracks. Also, you can click the Search icon to locate the folder where you choose to save those converted music files.
Part 3. How to Import Amaozn Music Playlist to rekordbox
After you convert Amazon Prime Music to MP3 or achieve Amazon Music Unlimited to MP3, you can efficiently and effortlessly get Amazon Music on rekordbox. There are two methods of getting Amazon Music songs into Rekordbox: dragging Amazon Music files from your hard drive or using iTunes.
Option 1. Sync Amazon Music to rekordbox from iTunes Library
Before using iTunes to import Amazon Music songs to rekordbox, you need to sync Amazon Music to iTunes library first. Then, follow the below steps:
1. Go to the iTunes icon and click on the arrow to expand the tree.
2. You can choose to look for Amazon Music songs within your entire track collection (All Tracks), or in playlists that you've made in iTunes.
3. Once you've found Amazon Music songs and playlists you want, rekordbox will import these Amazon Music files into its own collection and add the track data and waveforms.
Option 2. Move Amazon Music to rekordbox from Hard Drive
As TunesKit software has saved the converted Amazon Music files to your specified folder, you can get Amazon Music songs on rekordbox from hard drive with the below steps:
1. Locate your Amazon Music folders or Amazon Music files you want to import into rekordbox.
2. Make sure that "Collection" icon to the left of the playlist tree is highlighted, then drag Amazon Music songs onto the track windows at the bottom of the rekordbox screen.
3. rekordbox analyses these Amazon Music files and adds track data, including waveforms, song key, and BPM and these Amazon Music files are ready to be dragged onto a playlist.
If you are interested in using Amazon Music with rekordbox, you should try downloading and converting Amazon Music to MP3. Then you would have the chance to upload Amazon Music to rekordbox for mixing new tracks. No matter you are using Tunelf Amatune Music Converter or TunesKit Audio Capture, you could get Amazon Music into MP3 files.