Apple Watch is an outstanding and widely used smartwatch, and many people love wearing it for various reasons. However, Apple Watch might be a bit expensive for many people, and they'd always want to go for Apple Watch alternatives.
Finding an appropriate Apple Watch alternative is a daunting task, but you can make your job easier by following this guide.
We'll reveal the top 8 alternatives for Apple Watch.
- Part 1: Why We Need a Smartwatch?
- Part 2: 8 Best Recommended Apple Watch Alternatives
- 1. Moto 360
- 2. Galaxy Watch3
- 3. Willful Smart Watch (2020 Version)
- 4. Fitbit Sense
- 5. Umidigi Uwatch GT
- 6. Michael Kors Access Gen 5 Bradshaw
- 7. TicWatch E2
- 8. Withings Steel HR hybrid smartwatch
- Part 3: Recommended iOS Fixing Tool - TunesKit iOS System Recovery
Part 1: Why We Need a Smartwatch?
Various reasons urge us to have a smartwatch.
Here's the list of those reasons.
1. A smartwatch can be your companion if you're traveling as it enables you to record your steps and explore some applications using it.
2. A smartwatch can be a perfect fitness tracker as it can give your advice you'd not have expected even from a trainer.
3. You can receive or send messages by wearing the watch on your wrist as you don't need to use the phone to communicate with your friends.
4. It also helps you to get your social media platform notifications.
Part 2: 8 Best Recommended Apple Watch Alternatives
1. Moto 360
Moto 360 is a brilliant watch that comes with an eye-catching style. The display feature is mesmerizing, and it makes your experience unbelievably brilliant. You won't face any issues while wearing it as it comes with a sports and leather band.
Apart from being water-resistant, Moto 360 supports contactless. Moreover, it is also compatible with the app, including Viber, Google Play, Spotify, Google Music, etc.
• It is a fairly stylish Watch and comes with a sleek design.
• Moto 360 is water-resistant.
• You can alter your look courtesy of two mind-blowing bands.
• It is fairly expensive.
2. Galaxy Watch3
Samsung has introduced one of the best Apple Watch alternatives in the shape of the Galaxy Watch3. It comes with eye-catching features and a mind-blowing design. Using its flawless interface, you can easily visit various apps.
Moreover, it offers brilliant features, including sleep tracking, fitness app syncing, a running coach, etc.
• It comes with a gorgeous design.
• The presence rotating bezel feature makes it out of the ordinary.
• It also comes with advanced tools for runners.
• You won't find a blood pressure reading feature in this watch.
3. Willful Smart Watch (2020 Version)
If you're looking for cheap Apple Watch alternatives, Willful's Smart Watch won't be a bad idea either. Despite being a pretty affordable watch, it does not compromise the quality of the watch.
Willful's SmartWatch comes with a pretty stylish look and blesses you with mind-blowing features, including fitness tracking and easy syncing.
On top of that, you can also receive messages from Messenger, WhatsApp, and Twitter by wearing this watch.
• It costs you only 30 dollars.
• Willful's SmartWatch is water-resistant.
• It helps track calories, steps, sleep quality, and heart rate.
• Lacks some advanced features
4. Fitbit Sense
Fitbit Sense can be expensive, but this watch's features justify the price tag. The presence of features including fitness tracking, step counting, and onboard GPS makes this watch stunning.
The best thing about this watch is that you can pair it with both iPhone and Android devices.
• It helps you monitor skin temperature.
• Fitbit Sense also comes with Goal tracking help.
• You can record your steps while running.
• Hectic Touchscreen interface
5. Umidigi Uwatch GT
You can rate Umidigi Uwatch GT as one of the most popular Apple Watch alternatives, courtesy of its remarkable interface and breathtaking features.
On top of that, you enter into the water wearing this water-resistant watch. Surprisingly, Umidigi Uwatch GT's battery is pretty long-lasting, as you can use it for about 15 days.
Apart from being a super stylish watch, it enables you to explore the features like Google Fit integration and heart monitoring.
• It enables you to record data while swimming.
• Umidigi Uwatch GT is fairly easy to use and is pretty attractive.
• You can purchase it by paying less than 50 dollars.
• A bit difficult to operate
6. Michael Kors Access Gen 5 Bradshaw
Michael Kors Access Gen 5 Bradshaw looks like an elegant and classy wristwatch that can offer you brilliant and long-lasting features. On top of that, you can purchase this watch in various sizes and colors, including rose gold, brushed gold, pave tri tone, bright pink, etc. Moreover, Michael Kors Access Gen 5 Bradshaw helps you use the various significant features, including fitness tracking, custom goal settings, and breathtaking exercise.
• It is available in different styles and sizes.
• You can also access Google Assistant after wearing it.
• It comes with a mind-blowing design.
• Not a good fitness watch
• Battery life isn't encouraging
7. TicWatch E2
If you're looking for a solid and affordable watch, TicWatch E2 can answer your question. You've got the massive opportunity to acquire this watch by paying less than 160 dollars. Using this mind-blowing, you can track your steps and access Google Fit and Assistant. Moreover, it also supports various applications, and you can use it on both iPhone and Android devices.
• It is a fairly affordable watch.
• There is no NFC available on this watch.
8. Withings Steel HR hybrid smartwatch
If you don't like the look of a traditional watch or are looking for something new, Withings Steel HR hybrid smartwatch is here to take over.
It is a mind-blowing watch that offers elegance and much-needed quality simultaneously. On top of that, it provides you with various anticipated features, including sleep tracking, heart rate monitoring, and step tracking.
• Brilliant features including fitness tracking and blood pressure.
• Comes with a heart rate sensor.
• It is a slim watch and doesn't have much weight.
• Fitness features can be improved.
Part 3: Recommended iOS Fixing Tool - TunesKit iOS System Recovery
TunesKit iOS System Recovery is an incredible tool that takes care of any iOS device issue gracefully. You've got the massive leverage to fix around 150 issues like iPhone stuck in Apple logo, iTunes error 4013, iPhone black screen, etc. with no data loss using this prestigious third-party tool. It provides two different iOS fixing modes including Standard Mode and Advanced Mode. Besides, with the intuitive user interface, users will not meet any obstacles using this mighty tool. On top of that, TunesKit iOS System Recovery offers an unbelievable 100% success rate.
Features of TunesKit iOS System Repair
- It comes with an intuitive user interface.
- TunesKit iOS System Recovery tool doesn't cause any data loss.
- It enables you to acquire the premium package at affordable rates.
- Fully compatible with most iPhone models
How to restore iOS devices via TunesKit iOS System Recovery?
Step 1 Launch TunesKit iOS System Recovery
After installing the TunesKit iOS System Recovery tool, you'll need to launch it immediately.
Step 2Select Standard Repair Mode
Now, you'll only need to select Standard Repair Mode.
Step 3 Download firmware package
Install the new firmware package by tapping the Download icon.
Step 4 Repair your device
You can complete your task by hitting the Repair Now icon and repairing your device.
Getting appropriate Apple Watch alternatives isn't difficult anymore, courtesy of this guide where you can get to learn about 8 fascinating alternatives to the Apple Watch.
Every smartwatch we've mentioned here in this guide is capable of impressing you big time. Moreover, we've also revealed TunesKit iOS System Recovery as it can assist your take the 150+ iOS issues to the cleaners.