How to Download YouTube to MP3 Player
With so many great options of music streaming services available for customers, Youtube stands out with rich resources including the latest song releases, and tons of music videos and interviews. To some extent, there's no doubt it's the best free service friendly to all users. Sometimes you may feel the need to download music from YouTube, and a lot of people are here wondering how to download YouTube to MP3 player.
Since YouTube doesn't provide a direct way to download music tracks, the process is not as easy as imagined. Here in this article, we'll post several possible ways to download music from YouTube and transfer them to your MP3 player. Continue reading the passage to learn more about it.
- Part 1. YouTube to MP3 Player: What You Should Know
- Part 2. Download YouTube to MP3 Player with YouTube to MP3 Player Converter
- Part 3. Convert YouTube to MP3 Player with Online Free YouTube to MP3 Converter
- Part 4. How to Put Music on MP3 Player from YouTube via Windows Media Player/iTunes
- Part 5. Conclusion
Part 1. YouTube to MP3 Player: What You Should Know
Before conversion, it's worth learning why you have to choose YouTube to MP3 Player. On one hand, all of the content on YouTube is streamed in FLV format, which is not supported on MP3 players. On the other hand, you're not allowed to directly download music from YouTube. Therefore, you have to convert YouTube music to a supported format that can be played on your MP3 player.
In addition, it's necessary to learn what audio format do MP3 players support. MP3 player is a type of digital audio player or portable media player, which has an embedded small storage medium for storing a large number of audio files. The term 'MP3 player' is somewhat deceptive, causing some consumers to believe that the device only supports MP3 files. In fact, except for MP3, most MP3 players can also support WMA, WAV, AAC, OGG, M4A, FLAC, etc. But MP3 is the most commonly used format and works on almost all devices.
Part 2. Download Music to MP3 Player from YouTube via YouTube Music Downloader
As a powerful sound recorder, TunesKit Audio Capture is well-designed to capture any sound on a computer and convert them to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A, M4B. With it, not only can you easily convert YouTube music to MP3 and other widely-used formats, but also you can move them to your MP3 player or any other device. Here's a quick tutorial on how to using it.
Key Features of TunesKit YouTube Music Downloader
- Record audio from YouTube Music to FLAC, MP3, AAC, M4A, M4B, WAV
- Download and capture streaming audio from any programs and websites
- Preserve streaming music with the original audio quality and full ID3 tags
- Support many customization functions like trimming, cutting, and merging
1Install and launch the program on your computer
First, download the program from the TunesKit official website and open it after installation. Once opened, you can click any of the browsers from the list to access the YouTube website.
2Adjust the output audio parameters
Second, set the audio format as you need. You can also adjust the codec, channel, sample rate, and bit rate.
3Start to capture YouTube music
Now go back to the YouTube website and locate the music tracks you want to capture. Just play the song and the program will automatically tackle the recording task.
4Split or merge recorded YouTube music
Once captured, you can click the 'Edit button after each track to edit the tracks. In addition, you can freely adjust the ID3 tags as you like. Then click the 'Save' button to export the records to your computer.
Part 3. Online Free YouTube to MP3 Converters
If you do not download music from YouTube to MP3 players often, online YouTube downloaders will be good choices for you. However, compared to TunesKit Audio Capture, most online converters may have the following flaws:
-Limited format choices
-No batch or playlist download supported
-Slow download speed
-Unpleasant ads on their page
YouTube to Mp3
An online YouTube converter that can help you easily convert YouTube to MP3 and download them to your phone or computer for free.
- Copy and paste the URL of the YouTube video
- Choose a format and tap the Convert button
The most convenient online program to convert videos from YouTube to MP3 audio without any signup process.
- Enter the YouTube video URL and click the Go button to retrieve the video file
- Click the Download button to download video from YouTube to MP3
YouTube MP3 Converter
A free YouTube to MP3 Converter that helps you convert and download YouTube videos to MP3 totally for free.
- Copy a link from a YouTube video and paste it into on the website
- Select the format you want and just press the Download button
Part 4. How to Put Music on MP3 Player from YouTube via Windows Media Player/iTunes
After successfully downloading YouTube music to your computer, now you can follow the steps here to transfer YouTube music to your favorite MP3 player. There are two common ways.
Method 1. Move YouTube music to MP3 player with Windows Media Player
1.Connect your MP3 player with your computer via USB cable..
2. Launch Windows Media Player on your computer.
3. Click the 'Sync' button at the top-right section and drag and drop the YouTube music you want into the 'List' window below the Sync button.
4. Now click the 'Start Sync' button.
Method 2. Transfer YouTube music to MP3 player with iTunes
1. Open iTunes on your computer and go to add YouTube music tracks to iTunes.
2. Click File > New > Playlist, then create a playlist for saving YouTube music you want to move to your MP3 player.
3. Connect the MP3 player with your computer through the USB cable.
4. Find the MP3 player on iTunes. As long as your Mp3 player is compatible with iTunes, it will show up in the software automatically.
5. Drag-and-drop files from the Library to your Mp3 player.
6. Wait for your MP3 player to scan the new files. Once finished, eject your MP3 player, please.
Part 5. Conclusion
In this passage, we explored several possible ways to download YouTube to MP3 player, whether to download via TunesKit Audio Capture or online YouTube converters. You can try all the tools mentioned above and then choose the one that suits you most.